Perth Digital – Terms and conditions
All prices and or quotes include GST and are subject to visual assessment.
- We guarantee an extended 3 month warranty to all parts we have repaired. Your warranty will be void if device and or replaced parts have any physical damage, liquid ingress, mistreatment and or have been tampered with by a 3rd party.
- If an item you bring in under warranty is assessed with no fault or a user fault as a result of poor maintenance, physical damage or product misuse you will have the option of either paying for the full repairs or paying the assessment fee for our labour.
- For all warranty repairs we charge an upfront assessment fee of $110 that is non-refundable. This must be paid once you have approved for us to assess your product before any repairs can begin. The assessment fee covers 1 hour of labour costs and comes off the total cost of the repairs. If parts or extra time are required we will always quote you before proceeding with the repair.
- After your item has been repaired, you have 14 days to pay for your item before we recycle it. A $30 admin fee will apply if item is not paid for within 30 days of the repair date unless payment arrangements are made prior.
- You must supply credit card information after the assessment has been completed and once the job is approved and further parts are required before we can carry out further repairs .
- Perth Digital will take responsibility for all items sent from us. Our courier service is insured and we apply insurance to all Aus post items unless prior arrangement is made. When posting we encourage our customers to use “registered post” this will ensure the item is tracked and insured, visit this link for more details – http://auspost.com.au/business/registered-post.html. It is the customers responsibility to make sure their item is packaged correctly when sending.
- Please be aware that a bench holding fee (when your product has not been picked up within 7 days of being contacted) of $20 will be applied to your invoice. If your item is irreparable we can offer to dispose of your product for a fee of $20 which includes admin handling fees.
- Onsite repairs are not in conjunction with any other offer and only available with genuine part repairs.
- We generally process incoming products within a ten day period. This means we will have diagnosed a fault, provided a quote or ordered parts (subject to the customer supplying us with their credit card details). We generally aim to repair the unit within 10 days from the date we receive the ordered part. Repair times are not always accurate due to reliance on manufacturer parts however we will aim to give an estimate repair time based on the ETA of parts.
- If you would like your products assessed within 2 working days there is an option of paying $110 rush fee on top of the assessment fee. This option is not always available and subject to part availability.